Our MissionMake a Donation
To Get You Out On The Water Safely
The Oregon Boating Foundation’s mission is to get you out on the water safely. Oregon is home to some spectacular waterways, and removing barriers to ensure that affordable boating opportunities are available to everyone in our community is important to us. Our vision is to ensure that everyone has access to safe boating opportunities and education regardless of socio-economic status, age, or representation in society.
These guiding principles direct for our board, staff, and volunteers in everything that we do:
- Collaboration – We obtain the perspective of others and share our own to achieve outstanding results.
- Safety – Safety is at the core of everything that we do, and behind every decision that we make.
- Inclusion – We're creating a culture where everyone is welcome, encouraged to participate, and treated with dignity and respect.
- Financial Responsibility – We take the same care and precaution to protect our financial resources that we do with our guests out on the water.
- Service – We ask for constructive feedback from our stakeholders, participants, and staff to improve ourselves and better serve our community.
- Stewardship – We focus on lowering our carbon footprint, eliminating waste, and being as environmentally friendly as we can be.